I remember my investment banking analyst days vividly. Long days. Long weeks! But, it wasn’t the long hours that convinced me to look elsewhere. It was the lack of a…
TALENT MATCHING SPECIALIST
Location: Austin, Texas
Office: Combination of In-Person and Virtual
WorkMonger is an online job matching service that aims to transform the way organizations and jobseekers find each other for non-teaching roles in the US education sector. Our goal is to provide a more personalized and expedited hiring process by using a combination of our advanced matching algorithm and personal expertise to quickly deliver a best-fit hire. WorkMonger supports the broader US education sector, including school districts, charter schools, education non-profits, education technology companies, education policy organizations, and more.
WorkMonger is seeking an entrepreneurial, strategic, highly-organized, and collaborative individual to manage the process, from beginning to end, of matching a portfolio of our Employer clients with the right JobSeekers for their roles. This is a full-time position, reporting to WorkMonger’s Director of Talent Matching.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in the education sector required; teaching experience preferred; talent/recruitment experience preferred
- Passion for people and working with a variety of external audiences
- Passion for, and experience with, systems building and improvement
- Passion for, and experience with, analytical based decision-making
- The ability to manage a diverse workload, competing priorities, and deadline sensitive projects
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, and prioritizing using measurable outcomes
- Ability to contribute to the development and support of a growth-oriented team culture
- A high level of professionalism, customer service orientation, and attention to detail
- A desire to innovate and support an entrepreneurial organization
- Ability to adapt, think critically, and work in a constantly-evolving environment
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, cloud-based systems, and database management; Python software even better!
- Sense of humor — must love to laugh
- Belief that every individual is uniquely gifted and has something of value to contribute to society
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with ambiguity and shifts in scope of duties and work independently
- Excitement at the opportunity to build WorkMonger from a start-up to a sustainable organization
- Hard working, enthusiastic team player with a “can do” attitude and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to support organizational priorities
- Independent, organized self-starter, and problem-solver who takes the initiative to identify and assist in resolving problems both within and beyond areas of direct responsibility
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor, positive attitude, and the highest ethical standards at all times, especially during high-pressure periods
WorkMonger Matching and Hiring:
- Review positions submitted by Employers to determine JobSeekers that match the role
- Work closely with the WorkMonger team to ensure that the talent being recruited for WorkMonger aligns with the roles that are being submitted to WorkMonger
- Manage the hiring process for a portfolio of Employers from start to finish, beginning with sharing the positions with JobSeekers and the potential JobSeekers with Employers, and culminating with a successful hire of a WorkMonger candidate
- During the hiring process, serve as many of our Employers’ and JobSeekers’ primary point of contact
- Manage the invoice and collection process after a successful hire by a WorkMonger employer
Data and Systems Management:
- Support a culture of productivity and accountability through the creation and tracking of JobSeeker and Employer tracking milestones
- Monitor hiring progress of our clients and relevant candidate data to measure success against hiring goals
- Work with team to evaluate JobSeeker and Employer data to improve the WorkMonger matching process and support the further development and refinement of the WorkMonger algorithm
- Serve as a thought partner in all parts of WorkMonger’s strategy.
- Full-time, salaried position
- As a start-up, WorkMonger does not yet offer benefits. We will support you in the process of securing your own.
DESIRED START DATE
- As soon as possible