Did you know that not only is WorkMonger free for JobSeekers, but that we actually PAY YOU when you find a job through us? That’s right - every successful WorkMonger…
TALENT MATCHING SPECIALIST
Location: Austin, Texas
Office: Combination of In-Person and Virtual
WorkMonger is an online job matching service that aims to transform the way organizations and jobseekers find each other for non-teaching roles in the US education sector. Our goal is to provide a more personalized and expedited hiring process by using a combination of our advanced matching algorithm and personal expertise to quickly deliver a best-fit hire. WorkMonger supports the broader US education sector, including school districts, charter schools, education non-profits, education technology companies, education policy organizations, and more.
WorkMonger is seeking an entrepreneurial, strategic, highly-organized, and collaborative individual to manage the process, from beginning to end, of matching a portfolio of our Employer clients with the right JobSeekers for their roles. This is a full-time position, reporting to WorkMonger’s Director of Talent Matching.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in the education sector required; teaching experience preferred; talent/recruitment experience preferred
- Passion for people and working with a variety of external audiences
- Passion for, and experience with, systems building and improvement
- Passion for, and experience with, analytical based decision-making
- The ability to manage a diverse workload, competing priorities, and deadline sensitive projects
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, and prioritizing using measurable outcomes
- Ability to contribute to the development and support of a growth-oriented team culture
- A high level of professionalism, customer service orientation, and attention to detail
- A desire to innovate and support an entrepreneurial organization
- Ability to adapt, think critically, and work in a constantly-evolving environment
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, cloud-based systems, and database management; Python software even better!
- Sense of humor — must love to laugh
- Belief that every individual is uniquely gifted and has something of value to contribute to society
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with ambiguity and shifts in scope of duties and work independently
- Excitement at the opportunity to build WorkMonger from a start-up to a sustainable organization
- Hard working, enthusiastic team player with a “can do” attitude and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to support organizational priorities
- Independent, organized self-starter, and problem-solver who takes the initiative to identify and assist in resolving problems both within and beyond areas of direct responsibility
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor, positive attitude, and the highest ethical standards at all times, especially during high-pressure periods
WorkMonger Matching and Hiring:
- Review positions submitted by Employers to determine JobSeekers that match the role
- Work closely with the WorkMonger team to ensure that the talent being recruited for WorkMonger aligns with the roles that are being submitted to WorkMonger
- Manage the hiring process for a portfolio of Employers from start to finish, beginning with sharing the positions with JobSeekers and the potential JobSeekers with Employers, and culminating with a successful hire of a WorkMonger candidate
- During the hiring process, serve as many of our Employers’ and JobSeekers’ primary point of contact
- Manage the invoice and collection process after a successful hire by a WorkMonger employer
Data and Systems Management:
- Support a culture of productivity and accountability through the creation and tracking of JobSeeker and Employer tracking milestones
- Monitor hiring progress of our clients and relevant candidate data to measure success against hiring goals
- Work with team to evaluate JobSeeker and Employer data to improve the WorkMonger matching process and support the further development and refinement of the WorkMonger algorithm
- Serve as a thought partner in all parts of WorkMonger’s strategy.
- Full-time, salaried position
- As a start-up, WorkMonger does not yet offer benefits. We will support you in the process of securing your own.
DESIRED START DATE
- As soon as possible