Remote Talent Services Associate
Are you a detail-oriented, data-driven, and highly organized individual who is passionate about education? Are you interested in learning more about recruiting? If so, we’d love to talk with you! WorkMonger is looking for an Associate to join our Talent Services team to support our headhunting and sourcing efforts.
Sourcing & Headhunting Support: (60%)
- Use Linkedin Recruiter to identify, reach out to and confirm interest of headhunted candidates, with support from the broader Talent Services team
- Use our algorithm results and overall JobSeeker pool to match JobSeekers with open opportunities at our Employer partner organizations
- Develop and use strong candidate profiles for open roles that impact how we match and source talent for Employers
Communications and Customer Engagement: (30%)
- Manage the overall digital communication process for sharing opportunities with our pool of over 45,000 JobSeekers, including large-scale GMASS campaigns and one-off communication
- Manage different email inboxes, including high amounts of daily, time-sensitive inbound communication
- Solicit feedback from JobSeekers and Employers to ensure we are providing high-quality service
Data and Systems Management: (10%)
- Support on special projects and administrative work on an as-needed basis
- Support a culture of productivity and accountability through tracking JobSeeker and Employer milestones
- Work with team to evaluate JobSeeker and Employer data to improve the WorkMonger matching process and support the further development and refinement of the WorkMonger algorithm
- Experience in the education sector required, experience with talent acquisition preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills required; must be obsessed with timely communication that is both clear and professionally warm
- A deep understanding and commitment to racial justice, including but not limited to a willingness to engage in conversations around race, privilege and justice in the workplace
- A high level of professionalism, customer service orientation and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of Excel and GSuite, including but not limited to Google Drive, Docs and Sheets
- The ability to manage a diverse workload, competing priorities and deadline-sensitive projects successfully
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing and prioritizing using measurable outcomes
- Ability to contribute to the development and support of a positive, productive team culture
- A belief that every individual is uniquely gifted and has something of value to contribute to society
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with ambiguity
- Independent, organized self-starter and problem-solver who takes the initiative to identify and assist in solving problems both within and beyond areas of responsibility
- Ability to always maintain a professional demeanor and the highest ethical standards
- Excitement to help scale WorkMonger and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of existing systems
- Salary band: The band for this role begins at $40,000
- Reports directly to the Director, Talent Services and joins a growing team of 4-5 individuals
- This role is completely remote.
- As a young, small organization, WorkMonger does not yet offer benefits, however we are likely to do so in the near future.
WorkMonger’s mission is to bring lasting systemic change to the education sector by revolutionizing how education organizations and professionals connect for meaningful, non-teacher positions. WorkMonger serves all types of organizations in the education sector, including public charter schools, school districts, non-profit education organizations, education foundations, education support organizations, education technology companies, state education agencies, and more. WorkMonger serves talent of all levels (entry-level to C-level) across a variety of non-classroom-based positions, including academic roles (principals/school leaders, instructional coaches, curriculum design, etc.) and non-academic roles (Head of Schools, finance, operations, data, talent, marketing, strategy, fundraising, etc.). WorkMonger is dedicated to excellent customer service and to our partners enjoying a simple, effective process. WorkMonger is deeply committed to diversifying the leadership within the education sector. We proactively work to build diverse candidate pools and to develop and execute inclusive, equitable selection processes. To date, over 50 percent of the individuals hired through WorkMonger-managed searches have self-identified as Black, Indigenous, People of Color.