Director of Partnership Development (Remote)
WorkMonger is seeking an entrepreneurial, strategic, highly organized, and collaborative sales professional to support our work through establishing, cultivating, and stewarding relationships with US education sector organizations that can benefit from WorkMonger’s talent and selection services.
WorkMonger is an online job matching service and full-service search firm that aims to transform the way organizations and jobseekers find each other for non-teaching roles in the US education sector. WorkMonger provides a more personalized and expedited hiring process by using a combination of our advanced matching algorithm, technology, and personal expertise. WorkMonger exclusively supports the broader US PreK-12 education sector, including school districts, charter schools, non-profits, technology companies, policy organizations, support organizations, and more.
Employer Partnership Development:
- Own the totality of the full-cycle partnership development function.
- Develop and execute on a client-centric, full-cycle sales strategy of WorkMonger’s products and services to bring a diverse group of US education employers into WorkMonger’s Employer community in collaboration with the WorkMonger team
- Identify and optimize new, innovative employer pipelines and partnerships, including creating a master prospect list of employers
- Conduct sales meeting with potential WorkMonger Employers, primarily over the phone but occasionally in person
- Work closely with those involved in JobSeeker recruitment and our matching process to ensure that the JobSeeker pipeline and Employer/Job pipeline are aligned (thereby maximizing the likelihood of a successful hire)
- Represent WorkMonger externally, including at conferences, recruiting events, networking opportunities, etc. in order to generate excitement among prospective Employers
- Cultivate leads to ensure “lead to Employer Sign-up” conversion in alignment with goals
- Focus partnership development efforts on strategies that will produce the greatest number of Employer clients and role submissions for the fewest dollars spent
- Work with CEO to develop messaging that clearly and concisely explains WorkMonger to external employer audiences in a manner that resonates and drives brand loyalty
- Support a culture of productivity and accountability through the creation and tracking of sales and retention milestones
- Engage Employers and assist the Talent Matching team to ensure a successful hire
- Develop and execute a system and schedule of touch points with past and current Employers
- Solicit feedback from Employers to ensure WorkMonger is providing the highest-quality service
- Strive to deepen the relationship with every WorkMonger Employer through leveraging our suite of services
- Serve as a thought partner in all parts of WorkMonger’s strategy
- Passion for the education sector
- K-12 education sector experience.
- Belief in the power of people to make an impact
- A love for relationship building
- A customer service mentality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to tap your personal network of friends, colleagues, etc. for potential sales.
- Sales, partnership development, or fundraising/development experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A high level of professionalism, customer service orientation, attention to detail, and ethical standards
- Bachelor’s degree
- Talent experience in K-12 education strongly preferred.
- Sales/Partnership Development experience in K-12 education preferred.
- Experience in the educational equity slice of the education sector preferred.
- The ability to manage a diverse workload, competing priorities and deadline sensitive projects
- A commitment to setting and meeting long-term & short-term goals
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing and prioritizing using measurable outcomes
- Ability to adapt, think critically, and work in a constantly evolving environment
- Passion for, and experience with, systems building and data-driven decision making
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, cloud-based systems and database management
- Mission alignment: a belief that EVERY individual is uniquely gifted and has something of value to contribute to society
- Mission alignment: a belief that ALL children deserve access to an excellent and equitable education that prepares them for a successful life of their choosing
- Sense of humor – must love to laugh
- Hard working, enthusiastic team player with a “can do” attitude and strong work ethic
- Independent, organized self-starter and problem-solver
- Authentic passion for helping clients solve their talent challenges
LOCATION & KEY CONSIDERATIONS
- Remote: May live anywhere in the United States
- Part-time or full-time
- Compensation for this role is commission-based with a base.
- As a young, small organization, WorkMonger does not yet offer benefits
- Reports to WorkMonger’s CEO
- Candidate must have access to a laptop, high-speed internet and Microsoft Office Suite.