Greetings fellow professionals! As the end of January quickly approaches, I have just one question for you: what’s the current status of YOUR New Year’s resolutions?? Did you decide to…
DESCRIPTION OF CHIEF DEVELOPMENT OFFICER ROLE
Utilize your development skills at an education organization! The following job description is for a specific role WorkMonger is currently sourcing for with one of our clients. You can apply today by sharing your resume with us through this form. More information on the role and organization will be shared with candidates that progress in the selection process.
The Chief Development Officer will be responsible for leading the organization’s national development initiatives to ensure that the organization can effectively perform their work central to the mission. The position is ideal for a senior executive looking to drive revenue on a philanthropic team within an organization working to improve public education. Please note, this position is remote and can be based anywhere in the US. The expected travel for this role is ~30-50%.
- Establish and implement development strategies, goals, objectives in alignment with organization’s strategic plan
- Create and execute on organization’s strategic plan to secure annual and multi-year commitments while diversifying funding sources
- Lead and coach development team, ensuring the team is well-supported and managed to meet development goals
- Belief that every child should have access to a college education
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong track record of raising multi-million dollar figures annually
- Strong track record of creating and executing against strategic plan
- Exceptionally strong management skills, and experience coaching others to achieve
- Experience managing multi-regional growth preferred
- Remote management experience preferred
Submit your resume here to apply!
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by submitting your resume through this form.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workmonger.com/apply-chief-development-officer-role-idealist/?utm_source=WorkMonger&utm_medium=Web&utm_campaign=Chief Development Officer →