If you’re on the hunt for a new job, we can assume one of two things. Either you don’t like where you are now and you’re looking for a way…
WorkMonger on behalf of our clients.
Utilize your operations and administrative skills at an education organization! The following job description is for a specific role WorkMonger is currently sourcing for with one of our clients. You can apply today by sharing your resume with us through this form. More information on the role and organization will be shared with candidates that progress in the selection process.
The Operations Associate will be responsible for managing and supporting team operations to ensure that the organization’s team can effectively perform their work central to the mission. The position is ideal for an individual looking to apply operations and project management skills in an organization working to improve public education.
- Manage data collection and compile reports for annual reporting
- Leverage technology to optimize operational tracking systems and to improve/create new systems as needed
- Manage relationships with vendors, processing contracts and invoices
- Manage planning of events, including logistics and resource development
- Collaborate with technology team to design and improve systems to increase efficiencies
- Belief that every child should have access to a college education
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous operations, administrative, or event planning experience preferred
- Technological proficiency and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with a deep attention to detail
Submit your resume here to apply!
Curious to learn more about WorkMonger? Visit WorkMonger.com!
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workmonger.com/apply-to-operations-associate-la-idealist/ →