If you’re on the hunt for a new job, we can assume one of two things. Either you don’t like where you are now and you’re looking for a way…
WorkMonger on behalf of our client
Finance Manager in Nashville, TN
Utilize your finance skills at an education organization! The following job description is for a specific role WorkMonger is currently sourcing for with one of our clients. More information on the role and organization will be shared with candidates that progress in the selection process.
The Director of Finance will be responsible for supporting systems that monitor financial resource allocation and reporting. The position is ideal for an individual looking to apply analytical skills in organizations working to improve public education.
- Supporting annual budgeting and planning process
- Tracking progress on financial goals that align with organization’s mission and strategy
- Conducting financial analysis to assist in long-term strategy development
- Analyzing and presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Managing organizational cash flow and forecasting
- Assisting with grants management
- Managing operational systems and procedures
- Belief that every child should have access to a college education
- Bachelor’s degree required; finance or accounting degree preferred
- Minimum five years of experience in operations, finance, accounting, or consulting
- Technological proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, QuickBooks, and other financial management software
- Financial analysis and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with a deep attention to detail
Curious to learn more about WorkMonger? Visit WorkMonger.com!
Please apply by submitting your resume through this form.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workmonger.com/apply-to-finance-manager-role-googlejobs/ →