We all know it doesn’t do us any good to worry about things we cannot control, yet we do it anyway. This is especially true when we’re waiting to hear…
WorkMonger on behalf of our client
Utilize your sales & business development skills at an education organization! The following job description is for a specific role WorkMonger is currently sourcing for with one of our clients. You can apply today by sharing your resume with us through this form. More information on the role and organization will be shared with candidates that progress in the selection process.
Director of Sales & Partnerships
Day-to-day you will field meetings set up for you by your team and you will be in charge of closing deals with schools and districts to meet aggressive growth goals. You will develop relationships with educators, approaching their problems with empathy. Furthermore, you will monitor the dynamic marketplace and you will coordinate with the recruiting team to most efficiently address needs as they arise.
As the leader, you will be cultivating a supportive, curious, and driven culture within your team. You will use your experience in sales and marketing or education along with your learnings from the sales frontlines to help drive the strategic direction of the company as a whole.
We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic about talking to and empathizing with educators and administrators, who excel at using tools to track work and data to make decisions.
- Closing deals with School customers; meeting revenue targets, and leading expansion into new regions.
- Developing a deep understanding of the needs of prospective customers and how our product and offerings can help.
- Building upon the post-sale client relationship by learning the client’s goals, needs, and initiatives and by providing value in all interactions.
- Forecasting outcomes and tracking the effectiveness of lead generation efforts; proposing and implementing data-driven improvements to these efforts.
- Developing a solid understanding of the political and market issues that may impact schools and districts within your assigned territory.
- Communicating your learnings about customer needs to the product team to inform the development and improvement of our offerings.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is an excellent communicator and listener in-person as well as via phone and email Is empathetic and friendly, and enjoys connecting with new people.
- Is persistent, organized, and goal oriented; Has a laser focus on getting things done and not letting things slip through the cracks.
- Is very comfortable with CRM systems, and can track data and use it to support ideas and inform behavior.
- Uses data to inform their opinions and decisions.
- Is always on the lookout for ways to be better, both personally and as a company
- Has 5+ years enterprise sales experience
- Experience in K -12 education highly preferred
Submit your resume here to apply!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workmonger.com/apply-to-director-sales-partnerships-idealist/ →