Write For Us as a Contributor
WorkMonger is always on the lookout for new authors to be published on our site.
If you have great writing skills and creative ideas, please submit a blog post using our post submission system below.
- Your article will be featured for our entire community to see, thus bringing more readers to your site.
- You will get a backlink to your own website or blog.
- You can also get more followers to your social media services such as Facebook or Twitter by promoting them in your author information box.
- Your blog post may be featured in our weekly newsletter to over 75K subscribers.
- The article must be written in English.
- Must be original and unique content that has never been published anywhere else.
- The article must be at least 1000 words long, though we would prefer longer articles such as 2000 words long.
- The article must match the quality of other posts on the site.
- The article should have at least one image that you have permission to reproduce (for example, an image you own the copyrights to, an image in the public domain or that is licensed for commercial reuse).
- Your author information and links cannot promote any questionable material. This includes, but is not limited to the following: pornography, racist or hate websites, criminal activities, malicious code, etc.
- The article must be properly formatted (bold, bullet points, headings etc.) and divided into paragraphs.
- You agree that we can edit or make any changes (not affecting your link) before publication.
What topics do we accept?
We typically accept a variety of topics similar to those that we have published that would be of interest to non-teaching education professionals. This may include but is not limited to career management, changing careers, charter schools, company culture, education, employers, hiring, interviewing, job seeking tips, leadership, management, networking, passive job seeking, professional development, recruiting, and training.
Please note that we do not accept submissions that include links to those providing services similar to ours or that provide replacement or adjacent services.
We reserve the right to reject any guest post for any reason and submission of this form does not guarantee publication.
Contributor agrees to grant WorkMonger® an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free, non-exclusive license in and to Contributor’s guest post, including any copyrights relating to such text and photographs. The license will permit WorkMonger® to transform, use, and compile Contributor’s guest post and to sublicense the use of Contributor’s guest post to and distribute to other parties as permitted or contemplated by WorkMonger®, or in contractual relationships and licenses for such Contributor’s guest post which WorkMonger® may enter into from time to time. Contributor warrants that they have the authority to grant such license and that Contributor’s guest post does not infringe on any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party.